Official Rules for Stillhouse Daytona Sweepstakes
No purchase is required to enter.
2. Entry Period: The Entry Period begins at approximately 12:01 AM ET on December 1, 2021 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on January 20, 2022 (the “Entry Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
3. How to Enter:
b. Share: After you enter on the Website, you have the option of getting up to two (2) additional entries by following the instructions to share the Sweepstakes on Facebook and Instagram and tagging one (1) friend who is at least twenty-five (25) years old. There is a limit of one (1) additional entry per person per platform.
c. For all Entries: There is a limit of three (3) entries per person. The use of multiple e-mail addresses or numbers, an agency, or any automated system to enter is strictly prohibited, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries received through such methods. By entering, you indicate your full agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions regarding the Sweepstakes, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements in these Official Rules.
4. Drawing: On or about January 21, 2022, Administrator will select one (1) potential winner in a random drawing of all entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of eligible entries received. Administrator will attempt to contact the potential winners within five (5) days of a drawing.
5. Potential Winner Requirements: Except where prohibited, a potential winner may be required to complete and return a declaration of eligibility, a liability/publicity release, and a tax form. If a potential winner fails to sign and return these documents within five (5) days, an alternate potential winner may be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all remaining entries received, if time permits. Only three (3) alternate potential winners may be contacted.
6. Prizes: One (1) grand prize winner will receive a trip for the winner and one (1) guest to Daytona, FL for the Daytona 500 racing event. The trip is set to take place on or about February 18 through the February 21, 2022. The prize includes: (a) roundtrip coach-class airfare for up to two (2) people to Daytona; (b) two (2) nights in Daytona hotel; (c) two (2) tickets to the Daytona 500; (d) local transportation in FL; and (e) three (3) meals per day. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the prize is $8,247. The actual value of the trip will vary depending on various factors, including the date of booking, the point of departure, and the dates of travel. A winner is responsible for paying taxes any costs and expenses not specified above. The winner’s guest must be at least twenty-five (25) years old and may be required to sign a release prior to travel. The winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute air transportation for ground transportation, depending on where the winner lives. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. A prize may not be transferred prior to award. A winner may not request cash or a substitute prize; however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. No alcohol will be awarded as part of any prize.
7. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the operation of the Sweepstakes, violates these Official Rules, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any person who seeks to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to the owner of an online entry, the authorized account holder of the phone number or e-mail address used to enter will be deemed to be the owner. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
8. Release and Limitations of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, Facebook, Instagram, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (g) injury or damage to persons or property. You further agree that in any cause of action, in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
10. Disputes: You agree that any disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Florida. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Florida.
11. Winner Information: For the name of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Arrowhead Promotion & Fulfillment Co., Inc., P.O. Box 3509F, Grand Rapids, MN 55745-3509. Requests must be received by February 1, 2022.
12. Sponsor and Administrator: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Bacardi U.S.A., Inc., 2701 Le Jeune Road, Coral Gables, FL 33134, and is administered by Arrowhead Promotion & Fulfillment Co., Inc., 1105 S.E. Eight Street, Grand Rapids, MN 55744. Neither Facebook nor Instagram are sponsors of this Sweepstakes.
Draft Abbreviated Rules (Pending Review of Creative Materials and Final Rules)
No purchase is necessary to enter. Open US residents, 21 or older. Ends: 1/20/22. Visit
https://www.stillhouse.com/us/en/speedwayspirit to enter and see Official Rules. Sponsored by Bacardi U.S.A., Inc.